Thursday, June 18, 2015

Behind the Curtain (On the Outside Looking In) SOLD

I like this girl bleached out as much as in color.  Do you ever feel like this?  I do.



P.S. When I say the word, bleach, I always think of Nirvana (first album release (1989) on Sub Pop label.) Well, and sometimes the horrible smell of bleach and how strong the chlorine bleach used to be in our high school swimming pool.  Then I think of how I would get a migraine from it and feel sick in my Earth Science class the hour after gym.  But mostly I  think of Nirvana. (-:  And didn't Kurt always feel like an outsider, too?  We know the answer.




2 comments:

  1. Now Nirvana is in my head. I woke up with the closing song from Cold Mountain playing, the movie was on last night. (sad) I agree two different moods here. So interesting that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheila, it's amazing how music can get stuck in your head, isn't it? I agree, Cold Mountain is a sad one...

      Delete