Sunday, April 26, 2015

Modest Male

I love the entire nude I drew here, but jeepers creepers, I hesitate to post the entire thing (even though it's simply art) because even blogger stated last month it was going to give the boot to any blogs they deemed contained too provocative material.  They abandoned that plan, probably after threats of crossing First Amendment Rights, but I am still leery based on follow-up language and warnings. Isn't that so sad?  In America - a country based on free speech?  To quote Marvin Gaye, "What's goin' on?"  Anyway, I'm going to give my little male nude a bit of modesty.  If anyone wants to purchase this baby, you'll be getting the full monty! (-;  

Here's the curtailed full view (on Twitter, Tumblr, and Instagram as well) and following that is what I put on FB, because that social media seems to be getting more and more conservative.




No comments:

Post a Comment