Monday, April 13, 2015

Kimberly Nichole - House of the Rising Sun

Just like Annie Lennox's performance of "I Put A Spell On You" at the 2015 Grammy's, I am MESMERIZED by this incredible, incendiary, delivery on The Voice tonight of the "House of the Rising Sun" by Kimberly Nichole.  When she screams out, "Moooootherrrrrrrrr..." at 0:57, I literally cried.  Incredible, incredible, so incredible.  She owned the entire night.  Amazing.

Kimberly Nichole - "House of the Rising Sun"


Man, and shot out to Meghan Linsey, as well, singing "Girl Crush."  Love Meghan's talent and voice as well and can't tell you how many times I watched her sing Aretha's "Natural Woman."

Meghan Linsey - "Natural Woman"


One more of my favorites, who unfortunately is no longer on the show, is Sarah Potenza singing "Wasted Love."  Can you tell I'm infatuated with The Voice?






No comments:

Post a Comment