Sunday, April 19, 2015

Carla Felt Like A Yoga Loser - SOLD

Carla felt like such a yoga loser.  While everyone else was doing complex poses, she couldn't even complete a Fists Forward Bend.  She decided she no longer wanted a "yoga butt."


You know, I didn't write this in my post initially, but I'll add a little story here.  I lasted about 90 seconds in a yoga class.  It was offered at work, and as it so happened, a co-worker and I had to work late.  Then I had to run out to the car to get my yoga gear which I had forgotten to bring in.  It was hot and humid and I was rushing.  And THEN, I couldn't find which room it was. Finally I get into where I need to go, everyone is relaxed and breathing.  The instructor keeps saying, breath in and breath out, but my heart is POUNDING from all my racing around.  I start the in and out breath, but it's going too fast for me, and I start to hyperventilate.  I start to think my yoga mat is "smelly."  Finally I can't take it, grab my crinkly plastic bag and smelly mat, and hightail it out of there.  Ah, yes, it was so relaxing! (-;

No comments:

Post a Comment