Saturday, February 21, 2015

Nate Milton "Feelings" Video

Being a fan of celebrating the loveliness of little things in life, you'll understand why I am equally in love with this sweet video I found on Vimeo by Nate Milton called "Feelings." In his words, "For three weeks, I wrote down any thought, image or memory that gave me a tingly feeling. I animated the list, and what it accidentally became was…" Enjoy! At the end of the clip above, there was a link to another video. Here is a gem of sophisticated canine humor (a category I just made up, but in light of the upcoming Oscars tomorrow night, one that the Academy should definitely think of including!)--I was laughing out loud! I'm imagining he took inspiration from the film "Amelie" as the French narrator says things like, "Orson detests the rain. He enters it to spite it and to piss on it." "Orson is depressed. He's been painting morose watercolors (omg-love it!) and thoughtless still lifes." This Nate Milton is a genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment