Monday, December 15, 2014

ACCA Music Awards (American Country Countdown Awards 2014) SOLD

You know, I put this on Facebook, but not on my sweet, little blog.  Sorry, little blog, that I didn't put you first.

Here's the background:  Last August I posted on FB and Twitter, a commission of Brett Eldredge singing "Beat of the Music." A few weeks ago, the digital team at Dick Clark productions, producers of the American Country Countdown Awards (ACCAs) held on Mon., 12/15 on FOX saw my art, invited me to participate in an art showcase, and said my piece may be digitally autographed by Brett and tweeted back at me from the ACCAs! That show was tonight, and Brett Eldredge ended up winning song of the year.  

Let me tell you, I think I really do believe those Academy Award Acceptance speeches where they say, "it's an honor just to be nominated" because that's the way I feel!  I have been on a little floating cloud for a few weeks, and I suppose even more so because this was something that I didn't apply for, "go after," etc., but rather something that was given to me as a gift from God and the universe.  What an exciting gift!  I'm forever grateful for a sign of being on the right path.

Here's my original posting (Blue Diamond Eyes) of the story, the painting, and the video.  Below that is the painting one more time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment