Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Trying to Catch a Break

Oh my gosh, what am I going to do?  Fill my house with paintings made by me for me?  I can't help but paint these wacko things.  I crack up over them, and I think, "Jill, you know no one is going to hang this in their living room!"  But you know what, I TOTALLY would!  And I probably will!  Perhaps, though, there's a fellow whacked out soul or two who can chuckle at these things and whose home would be happy to embrace it.  Otherwise, I guess I'll have to start paneling my ceiling with these hilarious (maybe only to me) canvases, because I just can't stop, and quite frankly, I don't want to.  This one is one of my favorites of all time. (-:

Trying to Catch a Break
 
"Here's yer brake pad."
"That's not the break I was hoping to catch!"
 
(Ah, ha, ha, ha!)




No comments:

Post a Comment